Thursday, January 10, 2008

Finally, an Update

Wow! It's been a really long time since I've added to this blog - I'm feeling guilty. I guess I've been too busy (and lazy) to pull it out of cold-storage all this while.
Since my last post, I've survived my first semester of college in an entirely new city (which, incidentally, is in an entirely new country...and a new continent too, while we're at it). I've learnt new sports, new subjects and new ways of spelling and pronouncing words.
In fact, my winter vacation is at an end right now and I return to school in three days! A fine time to return to the blog, indeed!
However, I decided to return today since I've made a new resolution (not a new year's resolution...it's a bit too late in the year for that) to regularly update my blog this year. So look forward to a lot more in the coming weeks!

PS. : Top Gear was back in the last few months with one if its best seasons in recent times! Make sure you check it out whenever it airs.

No comments: